Electrical Design Engineer – Graduate / Jnr – Building Services
Graduate to Junior Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
Working in conjunction with a multi-office MEP Building Services Consultant specialist who are looking to add a Graduate to Junior standard Electrical Design Engineer to the Ascot office team presently.
The established group provide expertise and an abundance of experience across new build, refurbishment and infrastructure projects within varying Building Services specific sectors such as Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Leisure, further.
This position would suit a willing learner with a can-do attitude keen to establish and further a career as a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer within a group focused on providing opportunity to flourish individually and as part of a team.
The Role –
– Coordinate with Intermediate and Senior team members to provide assistance with varying projects
– Working as part of a team and on individual basis to undertake tasks such as design, drawing, calculations in line with project brief
– Attendance in meetings with alternate project professionals including client, contractors, architects, further
– Close project relationship with in-house Mechanical Design team
– Possessing a degree and/or HNC / HND in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineer or relevant industry qualification
– Willingness to undertake career within Building Services Engineering design area
– Electrical system knowledge, understanding – preferred
– To £35k per annum
– 25 days holiday annually, excluding bank holidays
– Hybrid working model
– Private healthcare
– Yearly bonus – based on company profit
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.