Electrical Design Engineer – Int/md to Snr – Building Services
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer or Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
Working in conjunction with a multi-discipline Building Services Consultant based in Kent who are currently seeking to add an experienced Intermediate to Senior standard Electrical Design Engineer.
Our client provide a wealth of understanding and expertise across the Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health and Sustainable Services areas.
Working involvement varies from the new site phase to client handover on a range of Residential, Retail, Education, Healthcare and further projects.
The Role –
– Providing assistance, offering guidance to junior staff members
– Management and design of own projects
– Resolution of technical matters, client liaison as and when required
– HND / HNC or degree level qualification in Building Services Engineering or relevant Engineering area
– Solid working background experience within M +E Consultant or Contractor area
– Experience in Residential and Corporate Buildings design
– Proficient in the use of relevant Electrical Design software packages
– To £55k salary per annum
– Government Pension Scheme
– 28 days’ holiday annually, 3 days additional for office Christmas exposure
– CIBSE Training Programmes
– Hybrid working (upon completion of probation)
– Bonus scheme in line with individual and company performance
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.