Electrical Design Engineer – Jnr to Int/md – Building Services
Junior to Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
Working with a multi-office MEP Building Services Consultant seeking to expand their regional Whiteley base with a progressive Junior to Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer professional at this time.
Our client offer expert advice and design services across the spectrum of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health systems along with Low Carbon Energy Assessment to advise on Renewable Technologies.
The forward-thinking group are always keen to evolve with present best practice standard provided to cost-effect and low energy solutions.
This opportunity will allow an Electrical Design Engineer specialist varied project sector access on new build, refurbishment, fit-out, further workings.
The Role –
– Drawing, design, calculation of Electrical specific systems within the built environment
– Offering input, communicating with internal design engineer colleagues, external project professionals
– Maintaining technical performance standards on varying scale projects
– Able to undertake tasks and duties with minimal assistance
– Possess relevant degree or equivalent in order to undertake successful career within Building Services Engineering
– Able to display understanding of design, drawing principles – aware of calculation phase concept
– Knowledge of wiring layouts, further Electrical specific systems
– Proficiency in use of AutoCAD 2D – minimum
– To £35k per annum
– 25 days annual holiday, excluding bank holidays
– Hybrid working model
– Opportunity to progress career within group
– Communal office work space with leisure activities available
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.