Electrical Maintenance/Site Engineer – Pumps
Electrically biased Engineer – Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Service Engineer
I am recruiting a dynamic and motivated Electrical Maintenance / Field Service Engineer to join a great family-run Engineering company with 130 employees and fantastic internal progression opportunities.
You will be joining a fast-paced Engineering Team working alongside a Mechanical Site Engineer, Installing, commissioning & servicing Pumps and other related equipment.
Attend nationwide site breakdowns as necessary.
- 24hr call out.
- Be prepared to stay away from home when required – about 1 night per week
- Be a good ambassador for the company.
- Driving licence (Essential)
- Electrical Qualification to at least 17th or 18th Edition / Electrician – essential
- Experience working in Pump Maintenance or similar industrial equipment
- Salary £30k-£35k
- Company Pension.
- After a qualifying period; private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Opportunity for progression within the company
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location Cheshire East
Job titleElectrical Maintenance/Site Engineer – Pumps
Salary £30000 - £35000
Consultant Jack Guy
Consultant Phone 02392852317
Consultant Email JackG@wr-engineering.com
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved