Electrical Project Manager
Electrical Project Manager
My client is a highly respected and established M&E contractor specialising in delivering top-quality mechanical and electrical services for a diverse range of projects. From commercial and industrial developments to residential complexes and institutional facilities, they pride themselves on their commitment to excellence, innovation, and client satisfaction. Due to a track record of successful project delivery, they are looking to grow their projects team with the addition of an Electrical Project Manager
This is suitable for someone who is already in the role of Electrical Project Manager. Alternatively, Electrical Project Engineers, Contract Engineers or Electrical Managers looking to move to a Project Management role.
- £55,000 depending on experience
- £5000 car allowance
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Full time, permanent position
- 33 days holiday
- Private health insurance
- Plan, organize, and manage the overall execution of electrical and mechanical projects, ensuring compliance with project specifications, timelines, and budgets
- Coordinate with internal teams, subcontractors, suppliers, and clients to ensure efficient project delivery and effective communication
- Develop detailed project schedules, resource plans, and budgets, and monitor progress against targets, implementing corrective actions as needed
- Manage and lead project teams, providing guidance, support, and performance feedback to ensure project success and team development
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor construction progress, quality, and safety compliance, taking appropriate measures to address any issues
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and other stakeholders to resolve technical challenges and provide innovative solutions
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, maintaining strong relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle
- Prepare regular progress reports, including project updates, financial analysis, and risk assessments, for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to project budgets, control project costs, and manage change orders and variations effectively
- Stay updated with industry trends, regulations, and best practices, incorporating them into project management processes and strategies
- Electrical engineering qualifications such as a degree, diploma or apprenticeship
- Proven experience as an Electrical Project Manager within the construction industry, preferably with a focus on electrical and mechanical systems
- Strong knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, including power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, and related components
- Solid understanding of construction processes, project management principles, and industry standards and regulations
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and guide cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a proactive and solutions-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Proficiency in project management software and tools, such as Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, or similar applications
- Relevant certifications or qualifications in project management or engineering disciplines preferred
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.