Electrical Sales Engineer – Technical Support
Technical Sales / Technical Support Engineer – Electrical
Are you an Electrical Engineer / Electrician who enjoys helping customers, likes electrical problem solving, and would like to ‘come off the tools’ and work in a warm office?
This role would suit an electrician coming off the tools or an electrical engineer already working in an office environment.
This role is NOT suited to an ambitious recent graduate or master’s graduate.
Working for a global leader has the advantage of being surrounded by industry experts, and knowledgeable and passionate colleagues to learn from and become an expert yourself.
We welcome applications from a range of backgrounds. Being a qualified Electrician or Electrical Engineer with up-to-scratch electrical theory knowledge is the only stipulation.
Staff who are successful within this company’s previous background include Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Panel Wireman, Panel Assembler, Technical Sales Engineer, and Technical Support Engineer.
- Based in the busy Customer Support team within the Sales office
- Advising and supporting a range of major customers with technical enquiries. Customers include major electrical contracting companies, electrical wholesalers and distributors like RS Components
- Develop meaningful customer relationships by understanding and appreciating their needs and providing expert manufacturer-backed advice
- Applications support, Identify suitable product solutions
- Product development. Develop innovative new products by partnering customers requirements with R&D team.
- A rewarding career with a leading global manufacturer
- Salary £35,000-£45,000 base
- Death in service, company pension scheme and private medical scheme
- 25 days holiday plus normal bank holidays
- An Electrical engineering qualification is essential – qualified electrician or HND / HNC
- Solid electrical theory competency
- Strong customer service and communication skills from either sales or technical support
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.