Electrical Site Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Site Engineer
An opportunity has arisen to join one the UK’s market leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumping equipment, is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their site teams.
This challenging and diverse role includes working alongside an mechanical engineer installing, commissioning and servicing of pumping equipment.
- Attend sites across the UK
- Support after sales and breakdown department when available
- Be prepared to stay away from home when required, at least one night a week
- Complete site reports after each visit and obtain customer signature
- Ensure all materials and tools are available before leaving and complete works within time frames
- Knowledge of the water pump / pumps industry
- Experience of working in a maintenance role
- Preferable experience with motors and/or pumps
- Electrical qualification to 17th or 18th Edition is essential
- C&G Level 3 – initial and periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations (Desirable)
- CSCS card is essential
- Salary: From £13.51 (D.O.E)
- Once fully trained can expect to earn £48,000+
- Premium overtime rate
- 30 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.