Electro-Mechanical Service Engineer – Pumping Equipment
Electro-mechanical Service Engineer/Installation Engineer – Pumps
I am recruiting for a motivated Electro-mechanical Engineer with Field Service experience to join a well established Manufacturer and specialist of Pumping Equipment.
25% of the companies employees have been employed for over 10 years
In-house training will be provided for suitable Electro-Mechanical Graduates
Must be located within commutable distance to M25 corridor
You will be joining a fast-paced Engineering Team, Installing, commissioning & servicing Pumps and other related equipment
Attend nationwide site breakdowns as necessary
- Electro-mechanical nationwide reactive servicing, installation and commissioning of pumping equipment
- Be prepared to stay away from home when required
- Be a good ambassador for the company
- Driving licence (Essential)
- Electrical Qualification 17th or 18th Edition
- Ideally experience working in Pumps or similar industrial equipment; compressors, generators, motors
- Experience as Service engineer, maintenance engineer, pump engineer, installation engineer
- Salary: dependant on experience from £15 p.h + overtime premiums
- Salary: circa £50,000+ once fully trained
- Company pension
- After a qualifying period; private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Opportunity for progression
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job titleElectro-Mechanical Service Engineer – Pumping Equipment
Salary £30000 - £50000
Consultant Jack Guy
Consultant Phone 02392852317
Consultant Email JackG@wr-engineering.com
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved