Engineering Administrator / Gradudate
Engineering Administrator required
I am looking for an engineer possibly a graduate engineer to fulfill the role of Technical Administrator to join a company providing engineering equipment and services to the water and industrial water treatment sector.
The role offers clear career progression opportunities.
A successful family-run engineering company with over 25% of employees being employed for over 10 years.
The successful candidate will be a graduate engineer or an Administrator working for an engineering-based company also with plans to progress into a tendering role or similar.
- Processing complex orders
- Manage production schedules
- Liaise, obtain quotes, and arrange transport
- Update and maintain CRM package
- Provide technical support
- Manage client expectations regarding the commissioning process and dates
A qualification in engineering is highly desirable for this position due to future internal progression path opportunities
- Qualified engineer, graduate or HNC mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- Previous office experience beneficial
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ mentality
- Confident communication skills, attention to detail
- £23,000 – £25,800
- Annual bonus
- Future progression
- Private health care
- 30 days holiday rising to 33 days after one years’ service
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.