Engineering Manager – Electronics
Engineering Manager – Electronics Manufacturer – £65,000
An opportunity to lead an engineering team within a cutting-edge electronics manufacturer. My client are looking to develop their Electronics Manufacturing service to integrate smart automation (industry 4.0), advanced prototyping services, design for manufacture and supply chain solutions.
The successful candidate will have experience in a high-volume / mass production manufacturing environment, will be commercially-astute and will be an influential and visionary leader of technical teams.
Previous experience might have been as an Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering, Production Manager, Engineering Team Lead or similar.
- Leading a team of engineers
- Product/Process design for manufacture
- Design of testing processes
- Staying on top of latest developments in the industry (Industry 4.0, Automation, IOT etc.)
- New product introduction
- Experience in a high-volume or mass production manufacturing environment
- Experience in the electronics sector, ideally as an engineer
- Strong, dynamic people manager who leads by example
- Commercially-astute, understanding the commercial drivers behind decisions, understand market trends
- Experience in Electronics Manufacturing Service or Contract Electronics Manufacturer is preferred
- £65,000 base
- 5-10% bonus
- Company car
- 1 day work from home per week
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover
- Discounted Gym membership
- Free parking
- Share scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.