Engineering Technician – Water Utilities
Field Technician – Water Sector on Valves and Actuators
Our client provide engineering services to water and gas utility companies. They are a market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of valves, penstocks, fittings and flow control equipment.
We are seeking a Multi Skilled or Mechanical Field Technician to cover installation, servicing, and refurbishment on a planned and reactive basis. You will be working on valves, actuators, penstocks. So working in drainage and waste water sites.
- Field-based covering mainly Southern Water and South East Water network sites
- Isolate, dismantle, and inspect valves / actuator parts; maintenance, repair, installation
- Examine and report any defects
- Install and commission supplied equipment and all associated apparatus.
- Carry out both planned and reactive service visits
* Service and maintenance experience from an electrical and/or mechanical engineering background ideally in the water industry.
* Recognised qualification in engineering is desirable.
* A solid technical background ideally with actuators, valves, and associated equipment.
* Excellent geographical knowledge and flexibility to travel (South / South East of England)
Full driving licence
* Flexible approach with on-call duties on a rota.
* £40,000 – £47,000
* Ongoing career training
* 33 days holiday
* Generous company pension plan
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.