EU Road Freight Coordinator
EU Road Freight Coordinator – Uxbridge, London – Up to £30,000
Our client who are a very successful Freight Forwarding company are looking for a EU Road Freight Coordinator to join their driven team and help them to develop their growing European Road freight offering.
To provide additional operational assistance to their European Road Freight team, allowing further development of company’s freight offering with existing and new customers.
Full time: Monday to Friday – 08:30am – 17:30pm
Salary: Up to £30,000
- Experience working for a UK freight forwarder
- Knowledge in EU Road freight, Air or Ocean Freight
- Look after all the customers who book full and part load, import and export shipments to Western, Eastern Europe and Worldwide.
- Build up and nurture good working relationships with existing and new customers, which are being bought on line all the time by our sales department.
- To increase business from existing, lapsed and recently gained clients.
- Offer customers an excellent customer service so that they come back to us time and time again with repeat and new business.
- To generate sales / profit linked directly to the current business plan. Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets and results.
- Taking phone/e-mail enquiries from customers
- Using freight exchanges
- Quoting customers on the phone/calling them back ASAP with quotes/trying to secure bookings on the phone
- To identify any new sales opportunities for existing customers and effectively present key features of our services (new and existing) to secure new business for other markets.
- Logging quotes on the Quote Tracker
- Administering the whole booking process (with customers and hauliers), entering bookings onto our bespoke operations system and tracking loads through from booking to delivery
- Covering loads with hauliers, checking on them on the day of loading, making sure they will be ‘tipped’ in time and dealing with any problems they may have
- Proactively liaising with customer
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.