EU Road Import Coordinator
Position: European Road Freight Forwarder
Industry: International Freight Forwarding
Department – Import Groupage
Location: Walsall , West Midlands
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Hours: Mon – Fri 9:00am – 17:30pm
Free On-Site Parking
Our client are a leading, highly established Freight Forwarding & International Logistics company offer European Road Freight Services & Global Logistics.
Due to exhilarated growth we now seek to appoint a new team member to our evolving Road Freight Department primarily dealing with Import Groupage Services
European Road Freight Forwarder Job Role:
As European Road Freight Forwarder you will be tasked with managing on the of the company’s largest customer accounts, dealing with the entire life cycle of the import process via European Road Freight.
* Negotiate Rates and arrange Groupage Import shipments
* Provide spot quotes
* You must be able to forge & develop strong working relationships with subcontractors and customers alike.
* Work towards KPI Targets
* Route Planning throughout Europe in line with SLA’s
* Mange full export process from start to finish
* Provide outstanding levels of customer service
* Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude towards your work
* Liaise with oversea partners
* Promote company brand and image through customer service
* 2-5 years min Freight Forwarding experience
* Road freight experience for imports (Essential)
* Air freight experience for imports (advantage)
* Experience dealing with Subcontractors preferred but not essential
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.