European Road Freight Coordinator
Position: European Road Freight Operator
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00pm (Hybrid working available)
Our client are leading Transport and International Freight Forwarding provider who has experienced rapid growth in the last decade.
Due to a new business acquisition, we are now hiring an experienced road freight operator to join our dedicated and dynamic team based in our HQ in Chelmsford.
We are interested in speaking with individuals who have a strong background dealing with EU Road freight imports or exports from start to finish.
European Road Freight Coordinator role:
The European Operations Coordinator is responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient and smooth shipment management from start to finish including quoting, planning costing and invoicing.
- Manage all aspects of the import & export shipping process, including quoting and planning.
- Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place for shipments.
- Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure customer needs are met continuously;
- Liaise between suppliers, forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information and to ensure all shipments are handled to our required levels.
- Ensure customers’ requirements are fully met.
#import #export #road freight #European road #Freight Forwarding #customs
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.