Export Coordinator – Manchester – Up to £40,000
Job Type: Full Time – Mon to Fri
Salary: Up to £40,000
- This is a fully operational, end to end role which will focus primarily on Air and Ocean Exports.
- As part of the Exports team you will demonstrate a passion for logistics with a strong focus towards customer service.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years experience within a logistics environment, preferably in an export role for a freight forwarder.
- Account Management
- Training will be given where necessary and there will be opportunities for career progression.
- Working on air & ocean exports from start to finish
- Send pre-alerts to worldwide partners
- Send arrival advices to clients by email
- Email export departure details to clients
- Check import deliveries and PODs
- Email invoices to clients containing back-up documents
- Load basic consignment details to our operating system
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Monitor consignments progress
WR Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for all vacancies in the logistics industry. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.