Export Coordinator – Aberdeen – Up to £35,000
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Essential Job Functions
- Deals directly with clients, customs, and agents to ensure the quickest and best movement of cargo throughout the world.
- Prepares documents necessary to complete export, import and customs clearance process.
- Track and trace cargo as necessary to insure proper movement and delivery.
- Proper and correct billing and cost information populated in TMF for accurate invoicing and job costing.
- Communicate with customers regarding disposition of Freight (i.e. tracking & tracing, routing & dispatching, and rate quotations).
- Communicate & correspond with other Company branches and agents for customer satisfaction and ensure excellent service execution.
- Seek the most profitable mode of shipment yet meet customer’s requirement for the movement of freight.
- KPI adherence – DNI / LNR / Cost accuracy / ROTP
- Ensure compliance in line with company and industry policies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Talking, hearing, and using hands to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer components.
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Walking within the warehouse and inspecting freight
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Must possess strong working knowledge of all rules, regulations, governance, and documentation preparations, as it pertains to both Imports and Exports.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills are required, due to the high volume and demands of the position.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
WR Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for all vacancies in the logistics industry. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.