Export Coordinator – Great Yarmouth – Up to £28,000
Our client who are a global Freight Forwarder are looking for an Export Coordinator to join their growing team in Great Yarmouth. The Export Coordinator will be tasked to do the start-to-finish processes for all things Export.
Preferably we are looking for an individual with minimum 2 years’ experience within freight forwarding but will consider someone with a transport background that would be willing to learn Exports.
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:30pm
Up to £28,000 (DOE)
33 days hols per annum inclusive of PH
Life Assurance 2 x annual basic salary
Pension – auto enrolled at 3 months, 5% employee, 3% employer contribution
Simply Health cash back scheme following successful completion of Probationary Period – 6 months.
- Planning the most appropriate route for shipments, taking into account the nature of the goods, cost, transit time, and security
- Process all export requests from client or line manager
- Ensure ongoing communication with the client throughout each export requirement
- Monitor “door-to-door” Exports travel until successful delivery is made within the timeline required
- Produce quotes when required, ensuring the best solution/options are provided to the client
- Provide support to colleagues in team to ensure timely close out of all jobs
- Process customs declarations through ASM Sequoia software in accordance with instructions and HMRC compliance.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of HM Revenue & Customs regulations
- Adhere to destination specific documentation requirements
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.