Position: Export Coordinator
Industry: International Freight Forwarding
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 (DOE)
Hours: Hybrid (3 days home and 2 in office) from 9-5 Monday to Friday
My client has been providing innovative logistics, e-commerce, and supply chain management services since 1988.
The company is independently owned, continuously challenging itself and its teams to be innovative, quick to adapt, provide expert solutions and create opportunities for clients, team members as well as the business. With a culture that thrives on a drive for excellence, opportunities to learn and develop, diversity and relationship building, as well as the desire to bring skills and passion to a quickly changing and fast-paced environment.
If you have previous experience in a Freight Forwarding background and would like to be part of a successful team, I would like to hear from you today!
General Purpose of the Position
The Export Coordinator is responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient deliveries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the Export process;
- Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met;
- Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information;
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments;
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met;
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions;
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management;
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
#freightforwarding #freightforwarder #airfreight #import #customs #logistics
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.