Export Coordinator – Road Freight
Road Export Coordinator – Stallingborough – Up to £28,000
Our client who are a known transport and freight forwarding agency are looking for a Road Export Coordinator to join their growing team in Stallingborough
The successful candidate would be required to complete all processes of Exporting Road freight across Europe.
Salary: Up to £28,000
Annual leave: 20 days plus bank holiday’s
- Groupage planning of export cargo / trailers
- Working with offices abroad and within the UK
- Advising warehouse of loading requirements
- Book export trailers on departing ferries
- Ensure Customs requirements are completed
- Experience in part load / groupage operations desirable
- Customer focused
- Good decision-making skills
- Able to evaluate, prioritise and plan workloads
- Knowledge of export customs is desirable
- Knowledge of Hazardous cargo is desirable
- IT literate
On call and Weekend Working applicable:
- Mon-Thurs (1 in 8/9) evenings from home-On call allowance paid per night worked in rota system.
- Friday evening from home/Sat Morning In office (7:30am start) until finish (1 in 8/9 weekends) – after training the operator will get the following Monday
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.