Export Customs Supervisor
Position: Export Customs Supervisor
Salary: Up to £38,000
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:30, 1 hour lunch per day
Our client is an award-winning international freight forwarding and global logistics solutions specialist.
This particular freight group are leading the way in innovative freight solutions utilising the latest technology to adapt to an ever-changing landscape. Their people are very much at the heart of the business and their core values emulate their ethos and approach to providing outstanding service to their customers around the world.
Export Customs Supervisor Position:
The Export Customs Supervisor is responsible for being ‘hands-on’ and managing the team of export customs operatives who, together with the team, will ensure that all export clearance processes are completed in a compliant and timely manner.
The Export Customs Supervisor will ensure all parties are performing to the highest standard with a mindset that customer satisfaction is paramount, ensuring all customs SLAs and SOP are met/followed.
Key Experience & Skills
- Demonstrate experience within an operational Customs environment, managing International Logistics Customs documentation.
- Proven track record at Supervisory or Management level.
- Leading and developing people.
- Strong communication skills are vital in this role both written and verbally, as you will be required to compile documentation and be able to interpret the legal requirements on behalf of customers in a clear and simple way.
- Must be fully conversant with Customs applications such as CHIEF, NCTS & NES.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Hybrid working available
- 24 days annual leave increasing to 25 in 2024 plus 8 bank holidays
- Discount Platform
- Full training and support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.