Export Documentation Clerk
Position: Export Documentation Coordinator
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: £24,000 – £25,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within a privately owned and well- established logistics and freight forwarding organisations with four decades worth of experience. It’s a great opportunity for those looking to join a professional and genuine organisation with real career progression opportunities.
As an employer, they pride themselves on investing in their staff through training and internal promotions.
- 25 days holiday allowance + 8 bank holidays
- Flexible start and finish times
- Paid training
- Bonus incentives
- Pension contribution
It is essential that applicant have experience with preparing documentation for export shipments.
Prior experience working for a freight forwarder is not required, they would consider applications from manufacturers, shipping lines or retailers.
If you have experience in the below we want to hear from you!
- Collation, check & processing of export documents
- Complete and submit Export Shipping Instructions
- Accurately produce Bills of Lading
- Produce & Process Certificates of Origin
- Administration tasks relating to Letter of Credit and collections.
- Maintaining our documents tracking systems.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.