Field Sales Engineer
Field Sales Engineer – South East
If you are an experienced Field Sales Engineer or an aspiring sales person (and qualified engineer), then I’d like to hear from you!
My client is an innovation-led, engineering solutions provider. Primarily in the areas of electro-pneumatic control, pneumatic valves and sensors for manufacturing & production machinery automation applications within most manufacturing environments. Sectors: food & bev, automotive, aerospace, process & industrial, FMCG, pharma.
Applications are invited if you have a similar background to the following: mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, service engineer, sales engineer, graduate engineer, manufacturing engineer, or apprentice engineer – and looking for a field sales role.
Your discipline can be: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
Key Requirements: full driving licence + you must already live on patch in the South East (Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex, Kent, Berkshire)
12 months sales and product training will be invested in you.
· Work from home, covering a warm patch.
· Extensive training and support offered
· Selling engineering solutions to improve efficiency, reduce waste, and reduce maintenance. Automation solutions.
· Account management and self-generated new business sales, following up enquiries. Selling to existing and new customers throughout territory
· Supporting existing customer base
· Identifying opportunities for new solutions and work with engineering team and suppliers to develop
· Genuinely looking for a field sales position
· Engineering graduate or HND or apprentice trained
· Previous sales experience preferred but not essential e.g. sales engineer, area sales manager, internal sales or technical support or applications engineer or technical sales
· Driving licence, (25+ years old due to insurance)
Salary to £35K
· Company car
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.