Field Service Engineer – Lifting Gear
Field Service Engineer – Lifting Equipment – East London & S.E
I’m recruiting an experienced lifting/crane/hoist engineer to join the largest independent specialist Lifting Equipment provider in London and South East England.
Strong knowledge of lifting equipment, cranes, overhead cranes, handling equipment or similar is preferred, but open to applications with strong electromechanical skill set in similar environment.
Experience in a field-based engineering role such as service engineer, site engineer, project engineer or similar engineer is beneficial.
- Base Salary – £35,000-£50,000
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free on site parking
- Free lunch
- Visiting customer sites across London and the Southeast to carry out planned maintenance and repairs
- Carrying out both mechanical and electrical repairs
- Managing customer accounts both in person and via telephone
- Experience with lifting equipment, ideally overhead cranes, manual lifting equipment, hoists or similar is heavily preferred
- Experience in a field-based engineering role such as service engineer, site engineer, project engineer or similar engineer is beneficial
- Experience as a maintenance engineer on a single site may also be beneficial
- Experience in the Lifting Equipment Industry. E.g. LEEA Qualifications
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.