Field Service Engineer – Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics
Field Service Engineer – Die Casting Machinery – Mechanical, Electrical, Robotics, Pneumatics
I’m recruiting for a Multi-Skilled engineer with a desire to develop their skill set maintaining complex machinery across the U.K. You will be joining the ever-growing Die-Casting department which contributes globally to the Automotive industry through the supply of powertrain components.
You’ll benefit from the advantages of working for a global manufacturer who prioritises training and development while working in a small, collaborative team.
We are open to various backgrounds, but the successful candidate will ideally have knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatic systems. Previous experience as a service engineer / field service engineer or maintenance engineer is required.
- Salary circa £35,000-£40,000
- Attractive basic salary package, plus overtime
- Incentive bonus
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance 3x annual basic salary
- Company Car, Laptop & Phone
- 25 days paid holidays
- Regularly travelling to customer sites in the UK to perform all types of repair
- Machine inspections
- Training customers
- Commissioning new equipment
- Promote sales of spare parts, wear parts upgrades, retrofits and service work
- Experience working on complex machines that integrate Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatic systems such as conveyors, processing machinery, foundry machinery, handling machinery, lifting equipment, robotics, automation or similar
- Knowledge of robotics beneficial but not essential
- PLC programming experience beneficial not essential
- Ability to read and understand Electrical and Hydraulic Schematics
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.