Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer – UK wide – Electro-Mechanical
I am recruiting a service engineer for an industry-leading pump manufacturer which specialises in precision-engineered positive displacement pumps, Air-Operated Double Diaphragm pumps for hygienic applications e.g. FMCG and pharma manufacturing.
You will be responsible for maintaining, servicing and installing specialised hygienic pumps across the U.K within industrial and manufacturing environments.
The ideal candidate will be based centrally in England to enable easy travel.
To provide excellent customer service by servicing, commissioning, and installing products and associated equipment in the UK and Ireland.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To service/commission/install products and associated equipment in the UK and Ireland either on site or at our service centre.
* To train colleagues or customer representatives on the operation and maintenance of the range of products.
* To visit pump installations to fault find and monitor the performance of equipment, site surveys
– A minimum of 3 nights away per month will be required.
* Mechanical Engineer bias and with qualification in Electrical engineering ideally (electrical can be trained to level required)
* Previous experience of installing/servicing/commissioning pumps as either: Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Pump Engineer, Mechanical Fitter.
* Knowledge of pumping technologies beneficial
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.