A great opportunity has arisen to join a global manufacturer of electrical products. A truly world class large corporate company with a brand and reputation of quality. They offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Support Cost monthly budget maintenance / Profit Planning/ Cost by function reporting
- Month end reporting activities including journal entries, prepayments, accruals, balance sheet reviews and reporting
- Review with SCM, inventory for excess & obsolescence and support stock take activity
- Manages all direct and indirect suppliers, including resolution of invoice queries and account reconciliations.
- Accountable for the following AP processes:
- Degree level education (Desirable)
- 3+ years in a large organisation, with manufacturing/ engineering experience.
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA.
- Good Communications skills with finance and non-finance colleagues.
- Salary – Up to £30k (Pending on experience)
- Plus plenty of work benefits
- Good development opportunities
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.