You will be joining an independent specialist haulage company that are experts in all they do are looking for a Fleet Engineer to join their team.
You will take a lead role in servicing vehicles and trailers and supervising the workshop staff.
Up to £50,000
Monday – Friday
7.30am – 530pm
- As Fleet Engineer you will be liaising with the Compliance Manager regarding workshop safety
- you will be servicing vehicles and trailers and supervising the workshop staff
- Fleet Engineer will maintain the computerised service records and ordering parts and supplies.
- You are expected to manage disciplinary meetings as appropriate
- Vehicles must be checked, serviced and MOT’d in line with company policies
- All administration must be kept up to date and accurate
IRTEC Certificate is essential
Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.