WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Forklift Driver (Counterbalance) in Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
The role is a Temp – Perm role however an initial permanent contract will be considered for the right person within a busy logistics and distribution company in Brighouse, Calderdale.
Training will be Monday – Friday for the first 2 weeks, once competent you will move onto a 4 on 4 off shift pattern as the company are operational 7 days a week.( working hours for all shifts below)
Hours and Pay – Forklift Driver (Counterbalance), Brighouse
Pay rate is £11.58 per hour and you will be paid for 39 hours each week to compensate for the short weekend hours = £450.62 per week before Tax.
- Monday – Friday 0700 – 1700
- Saturdays – 0800 – 1300
- Sunday – 0800 – 1200
- 4 on 4 off
Duties – Forklift Driver
- Loading / unloading trailers and containers
- Picking pallets and rolls using an RF gun/tablet
- Cycle counts
- House keeping
- Creating shuttles for return to the plant
- Using a variety of attachments to the FLT : Long forks, short forks and a roll clamp/grabber
- Must drive and have own transport
- Safety Boots
- Valid forklift counterbalance licence
#forkliftdriver #distribution #logisticsdistributionandsupplychain
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.