WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Forklift Driver (counterbalance) in Slough
This is a permanent position within a busy logistics company in Slough.
To maintain and develop service levels in order to enhance continuous development. Unloading and staging of goods in. Loading of goods out. Maintenance of excellent housekeeping standards and compliance with all health and safety requirements.
Hours and Pay – Forklift Driver
- Monday – Friday
- 0600 -1400
- £22,500 (£11.54 per hour approx)
- Slough – You will be required to work for other sites when necessary
Job Duties – Forklift Driver
- Load/unload vehicles, including accurate completion of paperwork
- assist as required with the receipt, checking and dispatch of all goods which pass through the warehouse or are handled by the Company
- Sortation of orders, ensuring accuracy of paperwork
- General warehouse duties
- Housekeeping of warehouse and yard
- Matching deliveries with dockets
- Scanning and recording of freight
- Completion of tasks as set by Operations Manager
- Immediate reporting of any damages to management team
- Palletising and wrapping of goods
- Ensure daily forklift truck checks are completed and appropriate documentation completed
- Completion of all other equipment checks
- Manual Handling
- Observe Health and Safety regulations at all times
- Proven experience of driving Fork Lift Truck and use of other MHE – A counter balance forklift operator’s license is essential
- Basic knowledge of computerized inventory systems, warehouse functions and MS Office (Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Relevant experience within a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of health and safety rules
- Self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledge/Familiarity of delivery documentation/paperwork
- Physically fit and able
#forkliftdriver #transport #warehouse #counterbalance
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.