Freight Account Manager
Freight Account Manager
A lucrative and exciting opportunity has arisen to join an industry leading Freight Forwarder as a Freight Account Manager. This role gives the successful applicant a rare opportunity to fully take control of their own desk, non-specific to any particular mode of freight, and do whatever they see fit in order to seal the deal whilst building and developing relationships and focusing on gross profit above all else. My client has the best in the industry bonus scheme and really wants me to shout about it! This combined with an excellent salary (fully negotiable depending on experience) makes for a golden earning opportunity not to be missed.
Established in 1995, my client has grown from grass roots and continues to do so. With 18 branches and growing, the company ethos, – “to go above and beyond the call of duty for our valued customers” is embedded in all of the work carried out to the highest possible quality.
- Negotiable salary (DOE)
- Best in industry commission scheme
- Excellent bonus
- 08:30 – 17:15 Mon – Fri
- 20 days holiday (rising to 22 after first year and then by 1 day every year up to 30)
- Company Car + allowance
- Laptop + Smart Phone
- Company matched Pension (5%)
You will have a portfolio of established client relationships, account or key account management experience and a start to finish ability in Forwarding. My client is also willing to consider individuals working for a freight forwarder right now with at least a year’s experience, looking for a new challenge – provided they have the right attitude.
- Build and maintain a customer base to expand revenue streams
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing portfolio of accounts
- Plan personal sales activity effectively with regular contact via telephone, email and face to face communication
- Actively promoting the brand and providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Self-generate appointments to maximise revenue
- Be fully accountable for the growth of GP
- Generate weekly and monthly progress reports to National Sales Manager when required
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.