Freight Account Manager
Freight Account Manager
08:30 – 17:15 Mon – Fri
£27K – £40K + Bonus (depending on experience)
A lucrative and exciting opportunity has arisen to join an industry leading Freight Forwarder as a Freight Account Manager. This role gives the successful applicant the opportunity to take control of their own desk, not specific to any particular mode of freight, whilst building and developing relationships and focusing on gross profit above all else.
Established in 1995, my client has grown from grass roots and continues to do so. Boasting over 60 experienced members of staff nationwide, 10 branches and an ISO certification. The company ethos, – “to go above and beyond the call of duty for our valued customers” is embedded in all of the work carried out to the highest possible quality.
- £27K – £40K (DOE)
- Excellent bonus structure
- Hybrid working
- 20 days holiday (rising to 22 after first year and then by 1 day every year up to 30)
- Company Car (after probation)
- Laptop + Smart Phone
- Company matched Pension
The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of established client relationships, account or key account management experience and a start to finish ability in Forwarding. My client is also willing to consider individuals working for a freight forwarder right now with at least a year’s experience, looking for a new challenge – provided they have the right attitude.
- Build and maintain a customer base to expand revenue streams
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing portfolio of account whilst maximising all sales opportunities by winning business
- Plan personal sales activity effectively with regular contact via telephone, email and face to face communication
- Actively promoting the brand and providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Self-generate appointments to maximise revenue
- Provide advice and guidance to resolve queries and objections and ensure follow up and resolutions are delivered
- Be fully accountable for the growth of GP across these modes and in line with a structured sales scheme
- Generate weekly and monthly progress reports to National Sales Manager when required, whilst maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of all business within the role
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.