Freight Coordinator – Up to £34,000 – Wolverhampton
Our client who are a global freight forwarding are currently recruiting for an experienced Freight Coordinator to join their growing business in the Wolverhampton area.
The right candidate should be able to operationally manage the start to finish process of all things freight forwarding.
** This is an office based role **
What is on offer –
- Salary: Up to £34,000
- Working Hours 08:00 – 17:00hrs
- 28 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
The day to day duties will include –
- Maintain and develop existing accounts, upsell additional services.
- Start to finish of moving goods from A to B
- Manage new accounts that have been on-boarded by the sales team.
- Handle quotations & all operational aspects of Sea, Air and European Road movements.
- Maintain relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Actively promoting the brand and always provide exceptional customer service.
- Arrange regular client check ups.
- Previous experience in an Air & Sea / European operational role.
- Self-motivated and driven
- A confident communicator with a passion for their work.
- Has the ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in an autonomous role.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.