Freight Coordinator – Dartford – Up to £36,000
Our client who are a global freight forwarder are looking for a Freight Coordinator to join their team in Dartford, Kent.
The Freight Coordinator will be tasked to coordinate and process import, export and domestic shipments.
Hours: 9:00am to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000 – £36,000 DOE
Location: Dartford, Kent
- Salary – Up to £36,000 (DOE)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Plus more…
- Managing shipments on an end-to-end operational basis from quotation, execution and client invoicing.
- Responding to quote requests in a timely efficient manner for external and internal clients.
- Booking of shipments with carriers
- Ensure data is accurately entered into all systems in accordance with company best practice
- Resolving day-to-day issues with Clients and Vendors.
- Proactive communication to both internal and external clients with any identified actual or potential service issue.
- Responding to service updates and status updates as required by internal and external clients.
- Experienced in start-to-finish operations from rate negotiation to invoicing
- Must have prior experience working across both Sea and Air freight
- Able to complete import customs entries
- Confident in managing own accounts and liaising with overseas agents and carriers
- UK experience in Import / Export Experience in Air or Sea Freight Forwarding
- Comprehensive understanding of import / export regimes and understanding of Customs Procedures
- Comprehensive understanding of CDS/CHIEF
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.