Sea & Air Coordinator
£25,000 – £30,000 (DOE)
Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity for an experienced Multimodal Coordinator has become available to join an international Freight Forwarder based in Exeter.
The company are moving into a new office in the next two months and provide a pleasant and friendly work environment; considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
- Salary: £25K-£30K (DOE)
- Hours: Mon – Fri 9am-5pm
- Holiday: 22 days + Bank holidays (rising with service)
- Company Pension contribution
- Excellent office environment
This role will require the successful individual to have a passion for customer service, delivering the highest calibre of communication to key accounts and new customers alike. Working within a busy freight forwarding team you will be consultative and be able to quote and negotiate the best possible rates for imports & exports across a multi-modal platform. (Air, ocean, road). You will also manage all relevant customs procedures.
Effectively manage all procedures involved with exports and imports, both ocean and air
- Customs entries – extensive experience and knowledge required
- Deliver excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Generate leads and grow the existing client base skills required
- Educated to a minimum GCSE standard including maths and English
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of air and ocean export and import procedures
- Excellent communication and complaint resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality, on-time work
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.