Freight Key Account Manager
Freight Account Manager/BDM
An exciting and lucrative opportunity has become available for an experienced Freight Forwarding Key Account Manager to join a global forwarder based in Portsmouth. The company has experienced rapid growth over the course of the last 2 years and as a result, is looking to expand its Key Account Management Team.
Founded in the early 1900s, my client has been an industry leader for much of the 20th and 21st centuries, boasting over 3000 employees across 150 offices in 15 countries. This is an excellent company to develop within offering very generous salaries and unmatched bonus schemes.
- £30K – £50K (negotiable depending on experience)
- Outstanding commission structure
- Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:30)
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension
The successful candidate will have experience working for a Freight Forwarder within Key Accounts, or as a Business development Manager with a strong understanding of Road and Sea Freight. The individual will also have an established portfolio of accounts within the Freight Forwarding Industry ready to be converted.
- Looking after all of the requirements of the clients
- Excellent customer service
- Good Written and verbal communication
- Managing the day to day start to finish process clients.
- Developing business of existing clients
- Invoicing jobs upon completion
- Extensive supplier liaison and negotiation
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.