- Customer facing role. In-house and in customers labs. Hand over of equipment.
- System testing and final sign off
- Customer product training
- In-house testing and calibration of products
- Preparation, maintenance and implementation of internal technical procedures.
- De-bug and problem solve issues with customer systems
- Preparation and maintenance of product manuals.
- Installation of equipment
- Geology degree or Civil Engineering or similar.
- Based within commutable distance of site near Basingstoke
- Comfortable travelling to customer sites in the UK and overseas
- £27,000 base
- Bonus up to £2000
- £75 well being voucher
- Free lunch, sandwiches, baguettes and salads, hot food
- Parking on site
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.