Graduate/Intermediate Design Engineer
Graduate or Intermediate Design Engineer – Building Services Engineering
I am recruiting both an Electrical Design Engineer and a Mechanical Design Engineer.
My client are a small MEP Consultancy in Newcastle. The office has a great atmosphere and the company is on the up having relocated to bigger offices and with clear expansion plans.
- Working alongside senior colleagues
- Designing schemes using AutoCad
- Plan and execute to agreed plans
- Delivery of innovative engineering solutions with a keen eye on energy efficiency
- Attend design team meetings, working with the wider client team to deliver projects
- Provide technical support for clients, suppliers and guidance for installation and commissioning activities
- You will have a HNC or Degree in Building Services Engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Knowledge or qualifications relating to building services / MEP is essential
- If electrical you may also be a qualified electrician with AutoCad experience looking to “come off the tools” and join a design consultancy.
- Salary to £30K
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.