Graduate Internal Sales Engineer
Internal Sales Engineer
Your discipline can be: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
Are you an engineer looking for a career in Technical Sales?
An ambitious sales engineer is required to join innovation led, engineering solutions provider. Primarily
in the areas of electro-pneumatics, sensors and controls for manufacturing & production machinery
automation applications within most manufacturing environments. Sectors: food & bev, automotive,
aerospace, process & industrial, FMCG, pharma.
We are looking for a determined sales person, likely to be an engineering graduate with a strong desire to build a technical sales career.
12 months sales and product training will be invested in you.
· Working from Portsmouth HQ
· Selling engineering solutions to improve efficiency, reduce waste, reduce maintenance. Automation solutions.
· Account management and self-generated new business sales, following up enquiries. Selling to existing and new customers throughout territory
· Supporting existing customer base
· Identifying opportunities for new solutions and work with engineering team and suppliers to develop
· Genuinely looking for a sales position
· Engineering graduate or HND or apprentice trained
· Previous sales experience preferred but not essential e.g. internal sales or technical support or applications engineer or technical sales
Driving licence essential
· £30,000-£35,000 DOE
· Performance related bonus
Home office set up: Laptop, Phone
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.