Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer / CAD Designer – Must be within commutable distance of Bury St Edmunds
Mechanical Design Engineer required for a rapidly growing manufacturing company. As the successful Design Engineer you will create 3D drawings in AutoCad and SolidWorks for use in quoting and production as well as making product adjustments and creating new items where necessary.
Previous experience may have been as a Design Engineer, CAD Draughtsman, CAD Designer or similar role
- Creating drawings in SolidWorks and AutoCad for use in quoting & production, using parts in standard product library & making adjustments & new items where necessary.
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Answer phone calls and deal with new enquiries
- Process purchase orders
- Scheduling production
- Create bespoke designs using standard working practices to best suit customer needs.
- Mould design / modification
- Experience working with SolidWorks, AutoCad/Similar 3D CAD platforms
- Graduate in Mechanically-biased discipline
- Within commutable distance of Suffolk office
- £32,000 – £35,000 DOE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.