Graduate Mechanical/Electrical Design Engineer
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer or Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services
Presently assisting a Building Services Engineering Consultancy based in Sheffield who are seeking to further expand their Design Engineer team with both Graduate standard Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineers.
The well-established stand-alone Consultant work across a variety of sectors including Education, Residential, Rail and further areas, offering design and advisory services within the private and public sector.
This position will involve assisted Design, Calculations and client interaction on a varied range of projects undertaken by the Consultant practice.
The Role –
– Design, calculations on varying size of differing sector projects
– Assisting Senior Design Engineers with design, project working requests
– Ability to work alone or as part of a design team
– Hold HNC or degree within Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
– Background/understanding within Building Services area – preferable
– Interest in going down M+E Consultancy career route with a view to becoming chartered
– to £28k per annum salary
– Social work events
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.