Graduate R&D Engineer
- Development of new and existing products
- Assembly and testing of prototypes
- Contribution to new product design reviews
- FMECA Work
- Developing automated testing of products
- At least 1 year of practical engineering experience; perhaps in maintenance, assembly, production, mechanic or similar practical engineering.
- Solidworks design experience
- Engineering placement or work experience
- B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- Solidworks / AutoCAD proficient
- To £25k to £30k dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.