Human Resources Advisor / HR Advisor – Winchester Area – £33,000
HR Advisor required to join a fast-growing engineering company based just outside of Winchester.
As the successful HR Advisor you will be responsible for all HR matters for the business, including comprehensive HR data management, supporting Head of People with staffing, employee relations issues, recruitment coordination, on-boarding, induction, as well as overseeing employee contracts.
This role would suit someone who holds a minimum of a CIPD Level 3 qualification who has experience of HR administration and generalist HR responsibilities.
Salary – £30,000-£33,000
Working Hours – 08:30-17:00 (Monday-Thursday) and 08:30-16:30 (Friday)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension (6%), Private healthcare, Death in service 4x annual salary, Bonus Scheme, Childcare vouchers, Non-contractual hybrid working rota
- Point of contact for all employees and line managers in relation to HR matters.
- Manage the HR inbox.
- Provide employee guidance regarding HR administration, performance management, employee relations, employee retention, engagement, staffing and other HR areas.
- Manage HR related documents/spreadsheets and assist with any internal or external audits.
- Ensuring all contractual employment documents relating to HR are complaint and up to date.
- Assist line manager handling employment relations issues such as grievances, disciplinaries and employee welfare.
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are updated and compliant with employment law.
- Support line manager with the HR budgeting tasks.
- Manage all HR related administrative activities linked to the Apprentice and Graduate training and development plans and communicate with the educating bodies.
- Conduct inductions; exit interviews and make recommendations to increase retention rates.
- Assist with improving and developing various HR policies.
- To assist with Mental Health support initiatives within the business.
- Assist line manager with talent management exercise/succession planning.
- Support any Change Management processes within the business.
- Manage company’s appraisal process and assist with annual and bi-annual appraisals.
- CIPD Level 3- 5 or equivalent
- Professional Registration (CIPD)
- Strong HR administration and coordination skills
- Experience managing HR processes
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.