HR Advisor (6 Month FTC)
HR Advisor – Gloucester – £35,000-£40,000 (pro rata) – 6 FTC
HR Advisor required to join a fast-growing manufacturing organisation based in central Gloucester. This role is being offered on a 6 month contract to support the HR team during a time of substantial business growth.
As the successful HR Advisor you will be responsible for generalist HR duties, including, but not limited to, grievances, disciplinary procedures, policy improvements, absence management and some recruitment and on boarding activities.
The successful HR Advisor will play a crucial role within the business, acting as a key point of contact for employees and management by providing a comprehensive generalist HR resource, helping to achieve and maintain an aligned and enthusiastic team culture where people can excel and have pride in their accomplishments.
This role would suit someone who has worked as a HR Advisor or HR Generalist previously who holds a CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent and has experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing / production or engineering environment.
Salary – £35,000-£40,000 (Pro Rata)
Working Hours – 8:30-16:45 (Monday-Thursday) 0:30-16:30 (Friday)
26 days holiday + bank holidays (pro rata)
- Analysing a company’s day-to-day operations
- Providing advice to management on employee relations and management issues
- Creating, implementing and administering employee policies
- Teaching Managers how to get the best out of their staff
- Identifying ways to improve existing policies and procedures
- Offering proactive recruiting assistance
- Advising on company benefits packages
- Advising and supporting managers with grievances, disciplinary actions, absence management and performance management cases on site.
- Will ideally hold a CIPD Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Must have previous experience working as a HR Advisor, HR Generalist or similar.
- Must have experience dealing with employee relations
- Must have previous experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally within the production, manufacturing or engineering sector.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.