HR and Compliance Coordinator
WR logistics are currently recruiting for a HR and Compliance Coordinator – (NEBOSH).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy Freight Forwarding company based in Hounslow.
This role will be supporting the Regional HR Manager with local and regional work,
This role is a generalist role, so experience and knowledge of HR and compliance will be considered however you will require a NEBOSH OR CIPD qualification.
Hours and Pay – HR and Compliance Coordinator
- Monday – Friday
- 5 hours per week
- Hybrid after full training (3 – 6 Months 2 days a week from home excluding Wednesdays as this is a mandatory day in the office for everyone)
- £35,000 – £40,000
Job role – HR and Compliance Coordinator
Supporting the Regional HR Manager, responsible for a broad range of topics to ensure that the needs of the business are aligned appropriately with the overall Company goals, to include day-to-day tasks by providing guidance, counselling and direction on HR policies, processes and programmes to both managers and employees as well as assisting with recruiting, training, new employee inductions, onboarding, offboarding, compensation, benefits, employee relations, compliance and health & safety projects
Requirements – HR and Compliance Coordinator
- Degree educated, CIPD OR NEBOSH
- Some HR generalist experience
- Highly organised, proactive, attention to detail; able to juggle and reprioritise multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, confident in dealing with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, analytical, collaborative, persuasive
- Highly proficient IT capabilities
- Bi/multilingual useful (Danish, Dutch, French, German)
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.