HR and Recruitment Coordinator
WR logistics are currently recruiting for a HR and Recruitment Coordinator in Basildon.
This is an exciting and permanent opportunity to join as as HR and Recruitment Coordinator thriving freight forwarder in Basildon.
Hours and pay – HR and Recruitment Coordinator
- Monday – Friday – 0830 – 1730 (1 hour lunch break)
- £24000 – £28000 (depending on experience)
- Holiday commences 20 days + Statutory Public Holidays
- Holiday loyalty days up to a maximum of 5 days (1 per each full year of employment completed)
- Private edical scheme – eligible to join after one year service (application process required).
- Group personal pension plan – after one year service company contributions increase to 9%
- Death in service – eligible after 6 months service
- Employee discounts services
· Assist the Head of Human Resources
· Maintain the Select HR data entry and database system
· Proactively manage the recruitment and hiring process
· Create and implement effective onboarding and induction plans
· Develop training and development plans.
· Assist building, implementing, and maintaining a Performance Appraisal program to evaluate performances across the Company.
· Maintain all starter and leaver checklists
· Complete all offer letters to new starters and prepare contracts of employment for new employees.
· Requesting and maintaining all new IT accounts for new employees and ensuring old accounts are closed
· Apply for and analyse criminal records checks for new employee screening
· Produce management reports from Select HR system ready for Manager’s meetings
· Assist with special projects in HR
· Provide holiday and sickness cover HR functions
· Assist managing Disciplinary and Grievance Management (claims, conflict resolution, both from a social and legal perspective)
Skills and Qualifications
· Experience as a HR Generalist or HR Officer
· Demonstrate understanding of HR processes
· Preferable CIPD L5 Qualified (or studying towards CIPD L5)
· The ability to work to tight deadlines.
· Conversant in IT skills e.g., Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
· Ability to deal with confidential information and maintain confidentiality is essential
· Understanding of various HR software systems, like Select HR or any other platforms
· Good understanding of employment laws
#HR and Recruitment Coordinator #Basildon #logistics #freightforwarding #HR #Recruitment
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.