HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner / Generalist HR Advisor required for a company in Chichester. We are looking for a profession and motivated HR person with a generalist background likely to have held positions in 2-3 large or corporate employer to gain a breadth of experience required.
This is a great opportunity if you like professional, challenging and international environments with the opportunity to take on ever increasing responsibility.
- Salary £35,000-£45,000
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working offered
- Act as the first point of contact for all aspects of people development; learning & development across the entire organisation.
- Work with HR colleagues to develop and maintain effective graduate, internship & work experience programmes.
- Help to develop effective performance management system for all colleagues to allow identification of needs through job analysis, objectives, key indicators & feedback.
- Act as point of escalation for all learning & development queries from the business; work closely with managers in training needs analysis, identifying skills gaps and develop training and development requirements to resolve gaps.
- Assist with the design of competency frameworks; career paths and other development initiatives.
- Look for opportunities to improve and enhance the learning & development processes and identify new ways of working to assist with developing & identifying talent within the business
- Further responsibilities to take ownership of L&D can be delegated to role also.
- Must have a strong HR Generalist background – ideally c.3-5 years. As HR Administrator, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner.
- Proven competence of identifying the need, improving and/or establishing new People processes ideally within an agile framework
- Conscientious, consistent & self-motivated with a creative flair to improve current processes and identify new technologies.
- Ideally qualified to CIPD Level 7.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.