HR Advisor – Kings Lynn – Permanent – Office Based – £40,000
HR Advisor / HR Generalist required to join a well-established manufacturing organisation based in Kings Lynn.
As the successful HR Advisor / HR Generalist you will be focusing on all generalist activities within the company, including, but not limited to, organisational design and development, recruitment, talent management and succession planning and the design and delivery of training.
You will be working in a unionised environment, therefore previous experience working with unions would be highly advantageous.
Salary – up to £40,000
Pension – 10% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Offer strategic & pragmatic solutions across employee relations, covering sickness and benefits and L&D.
- Promoting a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Drawing on your knowledge of case law and legislation.
- Actively participating in meetings and be a purposeful action taker in supporting strategic projects building relationships through visibility and availability.
- To drive employee engagement ensuring outcomes are linked to delivery target
- Support with short and long-term absence cases
- Lead the recruitment activity
- Design & deliver training & development programmes, including leadership development.
- Provide day-to-day operational and transactional HR activities to the business unit
- Attend and actively participate in UK HR meetings, sharing best practices you have implemented and forming excellent relationships with the UK HR Community.
- Be comfortable working in a high volume, fast paced environment that demands quick turnaround in respect of change initiatives
- Qualified to CIPD Level 5 or above
- Be passionate about HR and the people agenda
- Have relevant practical generalist HR experience
- Hold a full UK Driver’s License and be able to travel.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.