HR & Training Coordinator
HR & Training Coordinator – Winchester Area – £28,000
HR & Training Coordinator required to join a fast-growing engineering company based near Winchester.
The Training Coordinator will have a passion for identifying, growing, and enabling talent across all business functions. They will be responsible for the administration, coordination, and implementation of effective training and development activities as well as participating in internal talent management projects.
This role would suit someone with experience of training & development or learning & development (L&D) or who is currently working in HR and has a passion for developing people.
Salary – £28,000
Working Hours – 08:30-17:00 (Monday-Thursday) and 08:30-16:30 (Friday)
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
Non-contractual hybrid working rota
- Act as the first point of contact for all training and development requirements and queries within the organisation.
- Take a lead role in the coordination, communication and enrolment of training and development initiatives.
- Administration and coordination of internal training documents and tools.
- Assist with payroll, such as registering new starters on the system and updating employee terms and conditions.
- Support new initiatives such as People Excellence and Talent Management.
- Provide administration support for on boarding and new starter processes.
- Work closely with line managers to design training needs analysis (TNA); identify skills gaps and develop training and development requirements to resolve gaps.
- Identify training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with managers and HR department.
- Maintain training and development budgets and forecast current and future costs.
- Support department managers with implementation of personal development plans.
- Help line managers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- CIPD or MCIPD qualified or equivalent would be highly advantageous
- Administration experience is essential
- Relevant experience in coordinating training activities
- Experience of coordinating training programs
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.