For over 15 years our client has been developing journeys for a wide and diverse range of businesses in the development industry, each with their own unique needs, goals and challenges.
They have experience in exceeding expectations across a vast array of services, including transport planning, infrastructure planning, flood risk & river modelling, civil engineering design and highways design.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and business. Ideally the candidate should have worked with a range of clients including both private and public sector clients
- Interpreting results from hydraulic models and preparing technical reports.
- Project management/client liaison and mentoring graduates.
- Building complex hydraulic models in InfoWorks ICM.
- Development of sewer system models to investigate deficiencies and generation of outline solutions
- Prepare (and adhere to) health and safety risk assessments
- Building large, complex hydraulic models in InfoWorks ICM would be an added advantage.
- Skilled use of QGIS and ArcMap, and competency in MapInfo
- Competency in Flood Modeller Pro, Flood Modeller Pro – TUFLOW linked models, ESTRY-TUFLOW linked models and HEC-RAS
- Degree in Civil engineering but not essential
- To £40,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.