I.T Developer – Infor M3
I.T Developer/Technical Consultant – Infor M3
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Milton Keynes with a Global Manufacturer of Pneumatic and Automation technology, to join the IT team in the role of an IT Developer.
- To perform software development of delivered Infor M3 objects using Java programming language & associated tools and frameworks
- To analyse and interpret client requirements
- To effectively interpret functional specifications and translate into technical software applications and/or design documentation
Core knowledge required:
- Java development
Ideally you will have:
- Experience across the board with a strong depth of knowledge Infor Products
- Technical knowledge of LifeCycle Manager (LCM), M3 Adaptation Kit (MAK)
- Understanding of API Development
- Strong experience in Installation and upgradation of Infor BE
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL/T-SQL (including Database queries in i-Series)
- IEC (M3 e-Collaborator), ION, Mashup and IPA (Infor Process Automation) Implementation and configuration
Benefits on offer:
- Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
- Pension scheme
- Rewards and benefits portal including retail discounts
- Ongoing training and development
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.